- 5th Generation Student of Cheng’s Acupuncture Overseas Inheritance.
- New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Instructor.
- He graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in New York and licensed Acupuncturist and Massage therapist in New York State.
- He specialties in Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy and combine all of other natural therapeutic techniques to treat most common health issues like Infertility, Insomnia, Pain Disorders, Depression, Detoxification, Allergies, Arthritis, etc.
Best experience I have received with acupuncture. Jiliang is very experienced and knew exactly what he was talking about. He thoroughly explained everything as well as each step of acupuncture. He has great energy and the treatment is very effective in whatever your need is. I recommend his service to all my friends and relatives.
I have been using Dr. Xiao’s services for about 2 yrs. First for acupuncture and now massage. I’m an active senior and getting regular massage has made a big difference in my quality of life. The location is very convenient with good parking. Dr. Xiao is a very qualified and caring healer always asking how…
I love Jiliang Xiao Acupuncture. The clinic is peaceful and beautiful, and Jiliang is very experienced, highly trained, and caring. I have had nothing but amazing experiences for each of my acupuncture appointments. I would hands down recommend this place to everyone!
Jiliang Xiao Acupuncture is a wonderful place that holds importance in detail. I had the most amazing treatment there and would recommend this place wholeheartedly. A really impressive experience.
I have never tried acupuncture before but after a month of treatments for back pain, I’m experiencing tremendous relief. Jiliang is caring, careful, and gentle. I recommend his expertise and skills very highly.
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- UNITED HEALTH CARE-THE EMPIRE PLAN
- EMBLEMHEALTH- HIP
- FSA-Flexible Spending Account (Any Insurance Company)